Retirement Advisors of America has retained the services of Allen Hamm & Associates, one of the nation's leading consulting firms on Medicare and long-term care insurance. In his book How to Plan for Long-Term Care, Allen Hamm discusses:
- The process of planning for long-term care.
- The importance of partnering with an objective financial advisor to achieve the best results.
We also offer a free review session with Allen Hamm for our clients and those who are considering becoming a client. This review session addresses:
- Enrolling in Medicare on time and without penalties
- Choosing between regular Medicare and a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Choosing the most appropriate Medicare Supplement coverage
- Choosing the right Medicare Part D plan
Request your free book or review session today to learn more about Long-Term Care and Medicare benefits.